If you've followed me for a bit you may have noticed the sound of crickets coming from my general direction lately, but only because I've been working hard to make the studio experience I offer and the portraits I create to be both beautiful and unforgettable. This summer has included sleepless nights of painting and sanding, long days of online classes, model calls, and long walks to reconnect with myself and my passions. And after all of it I am ready: ready to serve my fellow woman through beautiful portraits on a full-time basis.
With my youngest child starting school next week, I am able to fully launch my business. In celebration of this new beginning, I am announcing a little contest! I will honor 15 women with complimentary photo shoots (each valued at $300) during the month of September. I'm accepting submissions now through next Friday, August 14th. Tell me your story, and enter to win a portrait session customized for YOU.
Here's how it works:
- Tell me about yourself using the contact form below this post. What's your story? How would this portrait experience benefit you? Have you undergone a body transformation? Would you like to do something just for yourself for a change? Would you finally like to have a photograph of yourself that you love? Tell me all about it!
- I will select 15 winners based on their stories. Nominate yourself, a friend, a loved one, or all of the above.
- Winners receive my signature portrait experience (a $300 value), including personal consultation to style your shoot, professional hair and makeup, 3-4 hour photo shoot, and in-person image reveal.
- There is a $150 retainer fee that is applied 100% toward print credit, and I am DOUBLING that print credit to give you $300 toward any purchase from your photo shoot.
- The retainer fee is not refundable.
- The print credit is not redeemable for cash.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must occur no later than 7 days before your scheduled portrait session.
What I need from you:
- Signed model release (your images will be shown in print and online media)
- Your availability for a portrait session at my studio between September 1st and October 1st.
This is a great opportunity to do something just for you, or to help give this gift to someone you love. My philosophy is that the experience of taking these photographs is just as enjoyable and memorable as the portraits themselves. I can't wait to read your story. Submit your nomination below!